Is your budget just not working? I get it! Maybe it’s because you need a little extra help creating a simple budget. Or maybe you just want simple! Whatever it is, I want to share a simple cash based budget course just for you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate link for your convenience, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase, click here to read our full disclosure policy.
This course is called “Cash Fueled Life” and was designed to help people who struggle with budgeting. Is that you?
The creator of the course is Kim Anderson from Thrifty Little Moms and she is all about using your money the best way. The methods taught in this course helped her family pay off over $90,000 of debt within 2 years on one income. Wow, right!
The course is about teaching you:
- how to stay motivated
- adopting the right cash mindset
- getting your cash system in place
- create amazing goals
- plus a TON of bonuses!
Who is it for:
- Someone who wants to establish a quick and easy tangible budget because they struggle with using spreadsheets and apps
- Helps someone have a budget even if their spouse isn’t on board or participating.
- Someone who does not have time to budget.
- Someone that struggles with overspending (especially with groceries).
- Someone wanting to get out of financial survival mode and put their money behind the goals they want.
Have you heard of the cash envelope system? This course is about using this system but it gives you ways to make it truly work for you! Making your money work for you and not the other way around.
Plus another nice thing is that Kim is thrifty so her course if NOT hundreds of dollars. If this is something that would interest you, head over to the Cash Fueled Life course page and see if it’s for you.
Or you can check out my post about how to use a cash envelope system to get you started.
No matter what, a cash system is ideal for anyone trying to stay on budget!
P.S. It has worked for thousands of years, so why not now? Why not for you?