Blogging is a continuously changing business and I still have not figured out everything but I wanted to share some resources that have helped me.
I am sharing some awesome blogging resources that will help you achieve your blogging goals! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale. Regardless of whether or not I receive a commission, I only recommend products that I personally use and genuinely recommend for any blogger! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
– MUST HAVE COURSES –
Pinning Perfect by Blog Clarity. This course is wonderful at providing the resources for increasing your Pinterest reach. Since implementing my Pinterest traffic has increased because of the info I have learned. There are many important elements needed to use Pinterest to the fullest.
Stupid Simple SEO by Mike. This course is wonderful at providing the resources for increasing your SEO. It shares tips and tricks to help you improve your SEO. Since implementing my search traffic has increased by 50%.
Adventures in Blogging by Lena. These courses are a great resource for many different things. Take a look at the options and see if you fit you.
Theory of Content PODCAST: This is not a course but this podcast has fantastic information about building the content of your blog and how to best do that. They share SEO tips, site info, and so much more. Be sure to take a listen.
– BOOKS TO READ –
HELP WITH MANAGING YOUR FINANCES FOR A BUSINESS:
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz. When you start out in blogging you need to think of your finances, YES ITS A MUST!! This book will help you start organizing your business finances in an amazing way. ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!!
FOR BLOGGERS WANTING TO INCREASE THEIR EARNINGS
– Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers by Tasha Agruso. This book is wonderful at providing the resources for increasing your affiliate income. Since reading my income has increased because of the info I have learned. There are many important elements needed to sell items/products on a website and this book covers/explains those. There is also a course!!
FOR BLOGGERS WANTING TO CREATE A BRAND
– How to Style your Brand by Fiona Humberstone. When you start out in blogging you need to think of your brand (design). This book will help you think about what elements your blog brand needs. It helps you have a consistent look for your brand. PS… There will be an updated book soon!
FOR BLOGGERS WHO WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR PHOTOS
– SITEHOST –
– I have been SO THRILLED with my experience. Their prices are low and their customer service is great!!!
– DESIGN –
– All my sites run on this framework with a “child theme” also. This will give you nearly endless customization options. The company that created this StudioPress also have premium child themes. I have/using these themes:
– PHOTO EDITING –
ADOBE CLOUD – This is my favorite place to edit all my photos and videos. I use Lightroom and this is hands-down the biggest time saver in editing photos. Plus I use Photoshop to create pin images. I also use Premiere Pro to edit videos. You can sign-up for a free trial believe me you will be hooked! They offer this as a creative cloud or software.
– EMAIL & MANAGEMENT GROWTH –
MAILERLITE– This is my new email provider! They offer a free account to get you started for up to 1,000 subscribers plus you get FREE automation and landing pages!! I never thought I could like an email provider as much as I like this one. Be sure to check it out for yourself because you could be switching!!
– SOCIAL MEDIA –
TAILWIND – I used this to schedule my Pinterest pins. Plus they have “Tribes” to help your pins get pinned more. I love how easy this is to work. You can sign up for a free trial here.
– AFFILIATE PROGRAMS –
AMAZON – It’s well-known and very popular. I would highly recommend joining Amazon Associates program if you are looking at monetizing your blog.
SKIMLINKS – This one makes more brands available to monetize.
Wow, that was a lot of resources and I hope you found something useful. Do you have any other resources you would recommend? I would love to hear them!