You have done it! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You built the prefect financial foundation for yourself and now you are in a place to live your financial dreams… How exciting! Let’s recap what you have accomplished:
- You have set goals and listed your sacrifices. PLUS I think it’s time for that reward….
- You created a budget and found out where your money was going or were it should be going every month.
- You used the budget and it made all the difference, didn’t it?
- You created a rainy day fund to help with the little emergencies.
- You became debt FREE (except the house), do you remember the weight of the debt leave you?
- You saved enough money to cover your expenses for 3-6 months (emergency fund) so now your prepared!
- You started planning for short and long-term finances (retirement).
- You get to LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!
WOW! What a list you have accomplished!
DON’T LOSE THE FOUNDATION
I want you to never lose this foundation you have built because if you do, you will find yourself back to the beginning again. And that would be so so sad. So what do you need to do to move forward, not back?
CREATE NEW GOALS
I want you to go back to STEP 1 and create some new goals (because you finished yours). This way you are always working toward something. And if you complete that goal, make a new one again!
KEEP USING A BUDGET
I think we all understand the importance of a budget, now that you have done it. Right? So never stop using one… You can just be more willing inside it now but still follow it.
KEEP THE EMERGENCY FUND FUNDED
Make sure you always have a 3-6 month emergency fund, never use it for anything but an emergency. And if you happen to use it, replenish it.
PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE
Try to always stay out of debt by planning on it before hand. Save for that car, vacation, retirement, schooling, etc…
LIVE YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
Here is the most important part, the reason you started building a financial foundation, LIVE YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS. You are now in a place in your life that you can start living your dreams! Enjoy your life!!!
** Thank you for reading my blog and following my foundation. I really hope your life can now be everything you have ever hoped for!**