Something that our family loves to do together is play games. My kids ask me about every day to play some sort of game or build something with legos. I thought it would be fun to share some of our favorites plus I will share the ages! Here is our list of fun family activities and game ideas to do at home.
Some links in this post are affiliate link for your convenience, click here to read our full affiliate policy.
- DOUG & MELISSA PUZZLES – There are so many choices and yes some will be a little hard for a 1-year-old but it will help them learn.
- Duplo Legos – My kids can spend hours building with legos!
- Magna-Tiles – This is my 2-year-olds (plus the older kids) favorite thing to play with.
- Classic Legos – Like I said early my kids love legos
- Wii – I had to put one electronic activity and this is our number one
- Go Fish – it’s a classic!
- Spot It – it’s a matching game.
- Uno-Attach – A fun way to play Uno
- Jenga – What kid does not love things crashing
- Ker Plunk – Fun classic game
- Monopoly Jr – Help start learning about buying things
- Mancala –It’s a simple rock game
- Sorry – Another classic
- Guesstures – Let’s be silly and act it out
- Gobblet Gobblers – This is Tic-Tac-Toe but someone always wins!
- Carcassonne – Build a road and/or city (This is for older kids but our kid can play it because we simplify the rules!)
- Rummikub – a number and matching game
- Alhambra – Buy pieces to build a city
FAMILY ACTIVITIES AND GAME IDEAS TO DO AT HOME
And that is our list of games and activities we do as a family in our home. Some of the games say kids need to be older but we have found that if we play them a couple of times, they pick it up quickly or we do not play the full extent of the game. Do you have any favorite family games or activities you play?